Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: State o' CF. An Open Discussion Request from Shamanman
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72523&mesg_id=72535
72535, RE: State o' CF. An Open Discussion Request from Shamanman
Posted by Noirra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think the attitude of this is exactly why the game has taken a severe and hard ####. Too many players with your thought process and attitude...

There's not enough people playing to warrant the changes you are screaming for. So why would anyone put in the effort...

Games are meant to be fun, I interpret what you write coming from someone who can't do that when playing a video game. Specifically this one.

GO OUTSIDE, you are missing parents who tell you to do that instead of spending 24-7 in a mud and then bitching bout it.

"I'm looking at you, repeat herald gearlockers and empowerment characters with absolutely no roleplay. I understand that we made empowerment easier, but if you're an empowered character and you show no signs of roleplay to speak of? Unempower them. Straight up. And if you're a herald but are NEVER in the Inn and aren't doing anything remotely herald-y? That's an issue too."

Are you trying to bitch about a particular herald bard here? Anyone else??