Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI agree about some of the cabal state stuff
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72523&mesg_id=72530
72530, I agree about some of the cabal state stuff
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Battle should have an opposing cabal to fight. Entropy doesn't cut it nor is it really meant to from the Entropy end.

It's not that I don't like the Entropy cabal. I think it's a solid idea with opportunity but it shouldn't be occupying a whole cabal space by itself because the characters tend to be so aloof. You need something else that's going to be more influential to the rest of the game.

I think they should just bring back some or all the old magey type cabals and throw them under one mage tower roof, each sect of the tower having their own goals and cabal powers but sharing one item and devotion to magic. Sort of like how Outlander has the three branches with each their own powers.

For instance, combine Entropy with Nexus for mages and have each be a sect in the cabal. Maybe even throw in something like Scion for the evil wizards out there. Just use old cabal powers already in game.