Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectUnrestrained.castigation of equines in goodie kills as Fortressite
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72317&mesg_id=72317
72317, Unrestrained.castigation of equines in goodie kills as Fortressite
Posted by Jaegendar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Story time with uncle J.

A month (couple?) I tried my first fortressite as an invoker. Everything was going awesome, I killed a decent chunk of darkies before getting into fortress at around level 16. I become a squire and everything is dandy.

But then, I group up with another mage and retarded assassin. Both of whom were applicants for the fortress, well we are killing trolls when a darkie-healer-pain-in-the-butt makes trouble and we chase each other about as a group, until the assassin decides to blindness dust and kill a freaking tiny guardian. The thing is one rounded, and I am left banging my forehead against my keyboard. I call off the group and the chase of the darkie and try to fix the screw up.

I:
1.- Sent a note to fortress about needing a spanking for being a bad goodie
2.- Sent a pray requesting that my bottom be smitten for being naughty
3.- Speak to a nice elf warrior who seems to have messed up as well and get told to castigate some forest burners so the tiny guardian feels better about himself while planting seeds with Ergush in the afterlife.

Did all that, nobody said anything to me. And I remembered a post here from the fortress imms, saying that the first one is on the house. But I can't stop feeling that the axe will eventually drop, aka. I can feel the heartbeat under the floorboards. So I basically deleted, because I can't help feeling that my char is now tainted.

I really, don't know what I would be asking for. Getting punished for killing goodies as a fortress is entirely reasonable, feeling that my char is tainted because of some moron is also not cool. So I am lost, and this ends up being just "Story time with uncle J".

Maybe being a goodie is too anathema to my being, that or I should only try chars that can solo level if I want to go goodie.

Thank you for listening, and please do tune in for my next rant/story infront of the fireplace with a nice cup of coffee.

Cheers.