Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectWell..
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72260&mesg_id=72284
72284, Well..
Posted by Kalageadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am enjoying the sharing of ideas and perspectives but I'm going by the help file and lore present to people in game that people wanting to join have access to.

It says they're "not welcome" which is a big difference from hated, despised, or outright targets. And, I'm not saying that these ideas should be easily done nor that they'd ever be common. I just didn't agree with the "Hard No". It's like when Anti-Paladin's, Paladins, Shamans, etc have joined Battle in the past or that there was a Gnome Shaman in Nexus or evil people who transitioned into the Fortress.

After all, it doesn't say any of those races are hated, only that they're not welcome and "some" are hunted. The truly hated are those that are too closely tied to civilization or who wreak "havok" (spelling error?) on the Earth.

I can see classes like conjurer, necro, a-p, etc as truly "Hard No" but not the races. However, having said that, the game is ran by mortal leaders and IMM oversight. Each has their own experiences and take on things that they make their decisions on. That's part of what adds to the experience, I'm just advocating for an open mind.