Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectWhy I brought this up all of a sudden.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=71722&mesg_id=71731
71731, Why I brought this up all of a sudden.
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really do not like false arguments.

I am willing to be civil and ignore grievances for the sake of dialogue, but do not tell me that there is no animosity. Just because you're not seeing something down from your imaginary Asgard doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

You complain about our complaining but have you ever tried to, y'know, address it? Instead of being Leopold the Cat and just expecting everyone to magically get along because you asked? Especially after pissing in our cheerios?

No, in this MUD problems end up being stuffed under the bed until everyone forgets about them. I end up hearing (or it gets heavily implied) that our problems doesn't exist. The new balance is fine. The game is just as playable as in 2013. The removed content was not important. The playerbase is not diminishing. There is no animosity.

We will not be mollified by a cookie in the form of new events and immteractions. We want the wrong changes rolled back, starting with the biggest one: edges. It all began with edges.

Just get your head out of the sand already.