Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subject[Deleted because imms are scumbags.]
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=71245
71245, [Deleted because imms are scumbags.]
Posted by Prjella on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You really are a bunch of assholes. Good job being douchebags and losing another player. Sending an inscrutable echo and refusing to explain or even interact? Yeah, good job.

Bye, ####heads. Just deleted zmud, won't be back.
71255, You want me to delete this for you?
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Or do you want me to leave it up as a gentle reminder to you that you shouldn't take this so seriously?
71246, RE: [Deleted because imms are scumbags.]
Posted by Thaedan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So far, it looks like nobody can figure out what you're talking about.

Care to elaborate on what happened that left such a bad taste in your mouth?
71247, RE: [Deleted because imms are scumbags.]
Posted by Prjella on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well. My parents taught me to admit when I'm wrong, so here I go, and don't I feel like an idiot.

Here's the log.

<508hp 319m 402mv 9645tnl (13.11%)> civilized 9 PM wher
People near you:
(PK) Prjella The Shaman's Quarters

<508hp 319m 402mv 9645tnl (13.11%)> civilized 9 PM el
You've thrown a lot more punches than elbows in your day, and decide to stick with what you know.

I got that echo, and didn't realize my fingers hit "el". Didn't notice it at all. I in fact only noticed it right now as I was typing another rather nasty response. So I sat there trying to figure out what the hell it means, what kind of echo. It was mid-tick, so no affect wearing off, checked all my possible stats, etc. Prayed, several times (as you know). Nothing. I thought someone was sending some sort of message.

I now see it was just the el thinking I was trying to elbow.

So turns out I'm the ass this time, and you all have my apologies. And there went a char with a good beginning and great role. Dammit. Sometimes you just shouldn't get out of bed.
71248, RE: [Deleted because imms are scumbags.]
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thumbs up for having the heart to admit it.
71249, Agreed. But still kind of hilarious. :)
Posted by Relio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
71250, Lol
Posted by Mcbeth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We have all been there, brother. :P

Make another, Prjella was a good one.
71254, Hope you come back
Posted by Valkenar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But if I understand correctly you deleted and called the imms scumbags over a random echo that you didn't understand and without any negative impact? Like, in general even if an imm says "you suck, brah" that wouldn't be a reason to delete. So I thought Prjella was cool and you should definitely come back but also take a minute to think about how little there ever was to get mad about here.
71259, This may be the greatest thing I've ever read in my life.
Posted by Athioles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
10/10 would lol again.