Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectCounter point, for the sake of discusssion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=71175&mesg_id=71212
71212, Counter point, for the sake of discusssion
Posted by Onewingedangel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The gear disparity for Druid seems much higher than anything else, really. In my opinion, to add enough gear for Druids to make gearing them not significantly harder than anything else would require a decent amount of extra word. Unless the next heroimm is focusing an area with gear specifically created to help Druid's, it just seems like a large undertaking, something that rarely seems to happen these days.

Would it be the ideal solution? Likely and possibly. But it does require someone to do all that work, which seems to be a large issue at the moment, as least from our non-imm perspective. You all have lives and jobs, and you volunteer, time is limited, understood. And everyone here would rather do the things they find fun. I'm not blaming anyone, everything is understandable.

From my perspective, it's hard to imagine that as the solution that should instantly be brought to bear when it honestly seems unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Your move, sir. I'm enjoying this discussion.