Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectWrath isn't the issue to me: Some thread hijack ...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=71093&mesg_id=71120
71120, Wrath isn't the issue to me: Some thread hijack ...
Posted by Itham on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wrath damage is meh.

My weird issue with most spell/supplication damage is the lack of MIN damage amounts. Its odd to see a wrath maim, or to see a pillar of lightning massacre. I would rather see wrath never do less then MANGLE and pillar never do less then *** DEVASTATES *** regardless of damage mitigation on the target as an example.

OK the thread hijack part!

I don't think there should be 4 paladin dedications.

Also should start my own thread on this! Sorry:P

I play these two and it boils down to this.
Monk 1 skill pony...
2 handed 1 skill pony...

Respond and templars defense have TOO big of a IF statement involved with them being useful. Opponent must have weapon otherwise its useless!!!

MY assumption from logs and complaints is that:
Battadins are a 1 trick pony as well...and shield spec just shield bash. AKA 1 trick pony...

My 2 cents is make a tank spec and dps spec. Monk + N Shield then Two handed + polearm/staff.

There isn't enough unique skills per spec. There isn't enough player base to justify the 4 specs.

20+ years ago when I first started playing here my first character was a Paladin. They were a #### pvp class back then and I think they still are(specially in my hands:).

However Monk has been great as PVE, Only reason I've been able to relearn the mud after a 10 year or more break...

It's a great starting out or starting back up class, but needs something to make it more interesting for pvp and wrath isn't the issue.