Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectQuestion regarding role exp
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=71083
71083, Question regarding role exp
Posted by Ikoshu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So, this will be an odd question and may be reaching, I understand that, I just wanted something a bit clarified?

I remember reading something about reused roles getting rated but not getting role exp, and I'll admit, I reused a role I tried a while ago but was losing interest in the game, so I deleted in the early twenties.

Basically I'm wondering if it got rated at zero, or if maybe I've flown under the radar? It doesn't matter which, I'm just at 120? hours now, and i might've missed the echo for it, so I just have this compelling need to know.

Thanks in advance either way, whether or not you really want to divulge the info.
71084, RE: Question regarding role exp
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you reused a role from a past character that I rated, then I rate it 0 since you've been rated for it before. You can always add addendums, additional journal entries, new outlooks, dialogues, etc. to fill the role-xp void since those wouldn't be duplicates.

In your case, you've been rated. You can see what you got using 'score exp'. If you're itching for more, add some more roles :).

-Ish
71085, Thank you!
Posted by Ikoshu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Also, for role exp it was giving me a zero exp, wasn't sure if that was from not being rated or being rated with 0!

But thanks for the reply, my curiosity is satisfied.