Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Serious question...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=70513&mesg_id=70521
70521, RE: Serious question...
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enlilth gave me imm xp for fulling ragers on my Orc, but that was some time ago by now. I've pretty much gone to levels that most people consider griefing for long stretches of time and never been pulled aside for it. Remember when slipping butcher through corpseguard dumped the items on the ground? (remember when corpseguard wasn't as good either?).

I've always been pretty fine with dropping and receiving full loots, not even gonna have a comment about it if I get fulled.

I'll admit that what does kinda feel discouraging if they have the room/time to pick up your prep sack, since I find gold gathering and prep replacement a lot more tedious than getting a 8 minute set of regear and going back at it. Some warriors will need more time than that though.

I don't know. I pretty much quit playing over this in combination with the low numbers at the time. Most aren't willing to risk a fight where they don't have a significant advantage anymore and think their sets or pk ratios matter outside the context of taking risks and high overall pvp participation. Which they don't.

And forget full looting, it was to the point that people were flipping out about losing 5-6 things that are actually really good for you.

Honestly a lot of the people playing CF aren't really playing CF anymore, and they feel entitled to all sorts of #### that may as well be a different game, it's never been easier or less grindy.

Edit: There's a log just posted on Dio's where a guy gets half his #### back, including a choice gadget, and says he lost nearly all of it. Makes me laugh.