Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectAny undocumented changes recently?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=70501
70501, Any undocumented changes recently?
Posted by Targetted on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Specifically around XP requirements.
70502, No. (nt)
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
asd
70503, What about EPs from hitting the role exp threshold?
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It might be just me but I feel like you used to get more EPs for this. Did it get changed when the edge point system was redone not so long ago?
70505, RE: What about EPs from hitting the role exp threshold?
Posted by Thaedan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Don't know about the dates, but my current understanding is that you only get EP for the first 1400 XP from Role. Too lazy to check, but I'm pretty sure that's reflected in the help file.
70506, Yep, that’s correct. Just not what I was asking
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What I meant was did the amount of EPs you receive for hitting 1400 role exp get reduced? Like possibly when the EP system got revised recently and explore and obs exp EPs were brought back?

Like I said it could be my imagination but I feel like you used to get a lot more for that. It’s hard to tell though because I can only judge based on the edge list and I can’t say I always paid that close attention.
70507, RE: Yep, that’s correct. Just not what I was asking
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't remember what all we changed then but I'm pretty sure we spelled it out clearly in a forum post. I do know that absolutely nothing related to edges has changed since then.
70509, RE: Yep, that’s correct. Just not what I was asking
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Are you sure you're not a spokesman for Secretary of State? :)
70504, Thanks Umi. Can you please confirm something else?
Posted by ice king on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Some people are saying the assassin throw edges, or maybe just one of them, have been toned down recently(recent as in this year). Is there any truth to that?
70508, RE: Thanks Umi. Can you please confirm something else?
Posted by DeathIncarnate on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I swear im getting hit more than before by strength builds but i could be imagining it. I cannot take nage waza edge at same level I've had it before.

Please fix bat. It is frustrating getting 1 command in a whole battle and lagged to death with 500 odd hps