Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: As others have said...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=70371&mesg_id=70490
70490, RE: As others have said...
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lots of people delete when they get, in their opinion, bad forms. What I'd proposed initially wasn't to choose your forms, it was just to let people see their final forms at level 35 so they can then decide if they want to re-roll, try to get enough EPs to switch, or keep them as is.

Saying how things "are" could be used to shut down any discussion on any proposal ever made. I have yet to hear a valid reason why knowing your forms at 35 would be a problem. It's still random. It still tosses a good chunk of time away of you decide to re-roll.

As far as easy mode goes, that depends on what you do with your char more than the char itself in most cases. I don't fight people who don't know what they are doing and who aren't already giving others grief for the most part. Acra only fought people trying to kill Acra which is why all her PKs were hero ragers if I'm not mistaken. If I'd wanted easy mide, I might have joined a cabal or attacked people who could not give a hell of a fight.