Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: You're a lost cause.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=70369&mesg_id=70435
70435, RE: You're a lost cause.
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Explain yourself.

At the start of your log, you commented out that bit like it was something strange. It's not. The guy was lagged for two combat rounds as usual + the cheapshot lag. Your command wound up being timed so close to the round that it bled into the round itself. This has always been the case and when that happens you find yourself lagged extra long (up to an entire round). That you don't know that and claim to be a competent pker blows my ####ing mind.

>>You don't think the imms have been trying to reproduce it?
>I have never stated so.

Your first sentence in the post I responded to literally says "What I see here is case of denial, not attempting to reproduce."

>I spoon fed you the other method which would be much more effective. Because mystic experience is much better than watching a video and is much less resource consuming.

What the ####, a "mystic experience"? And the video thing is so simple you should be able to figure it out instantaneously. All you do is install, act as normal, when it happens press a hotkey. There's no resource consumption here worth noting, it's stored in an impossibly small section of VRAM until you hit the button.

>And most importantly, there's only one person whose opinion matters on this case - it's Umiron, not you. My video won't convince him, your video won't convince him. The only thing that will convince him is Twist saying "Yeah, something's wrong with this ####, I didn't get PK I should've got".

Twist isn't going to go on a bigfoot hunt for something that apparently doesn't exist. And some guy who apparently doesn't know how lag works posting chopped up logs isn't about to change that either. I mean ####, if a video isn't good enough for you now, why did you even bother trying to share a log?

I'm done following you down your little rabbit-hole, I'll leave you to your ghost stories about a phantom bug since you resolutely refuse to do anything useful.