Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectYou're a lost cause.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=70369&mesg_id=70433
70433, You're a lost cause.
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I started off of the opinion that this is probably real before participating in this thread. I even started just a little sour at Korsgaard because I thought he was trying to explain it away as people just messing up their clients. Surely with all the complaining it must be a real thing right?

As we go along, it looks more and more like that's a big 'N O'. But please, explain my motivation for denial.

Beront is categorically insane (and also laggy).
Rhyaldrin used a log with a thirsting berserker as an example of the bug.
And not only do you evidently not understand latency, but you even think a behavior that's existed for nearly two decades is an example of the 'bug', based on the Grokko log. So you can check yourself right off your little list.

You don't think the imms have been trying to reproduce it? This is getting to bigfoot levels of idiocy.

I spoon fed you a method to prove this well enough to convince anyone with any sense, but for some reason you don't want to do it, even though you claim to see it so much you saw it twice on the day of the discussion. And I mean think about this one, you're the one saying they're not trying to reproduce it, so wouldn't you want to provide the impetus for them to actually go look? Hmmm.

Maybe it's YOU who's in denial and you don't want to admit you're wrong?
But nooo. Everybody ELSE should work to prove your claim, because you're too busy trying to combine your strain of HIV with frosty's to make super-AIDS, right?