Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectSchrödinger's Lag Bug
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=70369&mesg_id=70384
70384, Schrödinger's Lag Bug
Posted by Korsgaard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In all my play time as mortal and immortal, I have yet to experience anything close to what has been described.

I have done testing with just about every immortal trying to recreate the scenario and have yet to discover anything odd or interesting to note.

That does not mean it doesn't exist, because clearly we have numerous people commenting the same findings. I can only assume that the people who have seen it have something in common with the others who have also seen it.

I am beginning to think there are triggers or alias at work along with specific clients, so to narrow down the search, here's what I think we could do as a community.

All those who have experienced the lag bug, please comment below with which client you use, any triggers/alias/scripts - and maybe we can get down to the bottom of things. Note: I do not care if you use any of the above - I just want to gain clarity for all those affected.

I use MushClient - I use zero triggers/alias/scripts and have NOT seen the lag bug.