Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectIs the crashing legacy working?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=70145
70145, Is the crashing legacy working?
Posted by Relio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heard a rumor it was broken.
70159, I had it two years ago or so on a non-giant, and it had been toned down
Posted by Quixotic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
to the point I thought it wasn't worth a legacy spot. Maybe it was broke then, too.

Prior to when I had taken it, there was an arial sword spec that was consistently disarming 2+ times per round. That was also around the same time frame that there was a dwarf with Mercy that was stacking enrage effects multiple times from each person in a fight--even his allies--and so was racking up monstrous damroll.

Yeah, some people get to abuse all the bugs before they are fixed. I'm never the lucky one.
70158, Curious about this one too
Posted by Cointreau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Anyone had it recently? Don't want to invest too much time in a build that might not work.

Thanks
70160, I don't think this is worth it with the low player base...
Posted by SPN on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A much higher % of active pkers are leaders and they a have a no disarm weapon. Also there are plenty of other cursed weapons vets tend to keep on hand.
70161, It might be neat
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If a person with crashing could get a cursed/no disarm weapon to drop to inventory in a prolonged fight after enough repeated crashing attempts on it.
70162, Still useful
Posted by Jormyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Don't forget that crashing against a cursed or nodisarm weapon creates a pretty handy feint/cross-like effect with the "Victim can't get their weapons up in time to swing."

It makes crashing a bit more of a defensive use in that case, but
against anyone melee-heavy, it certainly takes a hefty bite out of
their offense.
70163, Until flurry, drum, etc.
Posted by SPN on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nt