Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectSleep Spell Change?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=69685
69685, Sleep Spell Change?
Posted by Sleepy Necro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Has the success rate of sleep been changed? I've played many necromancers and i've noticed a massive shift in success rates against low intelligence targets.
69686, There are a lot of necro's playing right now.
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if many more people are equipping to defend against spells as a result.
69687, Likely
Posted by Sleepy Necro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The village seems very very dedicated to keeping the veil thick. Could be a combination of these things.
69688, Veil/nexus
Posted by Blkdrgn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah and that sucks for mages because not many mages actually try to thin the veil it seems. Nexus was such a boon as cabal. They helped magic, they helped even up differences, they helped give the village a really strong contender of an enemy, and the benefited the veil like villagers hurt the veil.
69690, RE: Veil/nexus
Posted by amazingdonnie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I've noticed this. Seems to be a big problem without a cabal focusing on thinning it, with the village focused on thickening it.
69691, Entropy could easily justify thinning the veil to aid chaos magic..
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If they actually had some sort of purpose or more/better cabal powers that made sense. Like if the tunnel power did cooler stuff based on thin veil letting chaos magic through easier.
69700, While Entropy could easily justify it,
Posted by Blkdrgn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nexus was built for it. Nexus was built to be the villages primary enemy as they protected the essence of magic. Orderly, chaotic, evil, good, and neutral in all aspects. Entropy would just be like "Hey, I can power up the veil to kill the villagers" While Nexus is "The veil is thick, this is terrible, I must do something about it now!"