Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectHALLOWEEN OFF FORM ####
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=69100
69100, HALLOWEEN OFF FORM ####
Posted by MongooseIsBullshit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know who the #### thought it was a good idea to "release" this special offensive form for the month, but I hope they are drawn and quartered for rank stupidity. I mean WTF?!?! What dip#### thought giving a form that does that much damage the potential for perma-lag was a good idea? Oh, and the best part, they can ####ing do *** or even === direct damage on the perma lag move. And don't count on the fact that offense forms don't dodge for ####. Sure you can beat it down, but not even 2 ticks later it was back at 100% health with some weird regen out of combat ####. And it wasn't some one time thing. It did it to me like 4 times in a row! And it did some other #### furor thing where it jumped up in damage and # of attacks AND did in combat healing. I mean seriously what the ####!?!?! Then, just when I had it cornered it ####ing stunned me so I couldn't move, then did something weird to prevent recall, then I watched it heal from writhing to full health in one tick!!?!?!?! I mean seriously. Also, wtf is this soften thing that lets them pump up their damage even more and nuked defenses? ####'s broke and I'm ####ing done! DONE! I don't know why we all don't just play such a broken ass thing since anyone can roll one up so easily. #### you, #### you, Your cool, #### you I'm out.
69109, If you're going to do it, do it right.
Posted by ice king on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
fk you fk you fk YOU, YOU cool... and #### you I'm out *grab bun from counter and throw at nearest customer's face*

you're
69115, Ice? Is that you? nt
Posted by fist_law on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
69116, It's Frosty NT
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
69107, Bite is OP
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All shifter forms with tails should have entwine, mongoose included.

You gave me a good laugh though, thanks.
-Ish
69108, Especially when it is bite to face.
Posted by Tac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
69102, Beautiful. (n/t)
Posted by Aithiar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
(n/t)
69101, Hellhound permalags?
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Logs plx?
69104, I was clearly too subtle...
Posted by Tac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was talking to someone on discord and they mentioned feeling like a gimped warrior playing one of these "forms" and I suggested that the right line of thinking is closer to offense shifter, which is closer to the right mindset.