Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectHere's what I imagined that can justify a flag:
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=68882&mesg_id=68976
68976, Here's what I imagined that can justify a flag:
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't mean 4b in a vacuum. But consider this:

Criminal attacks you in the city. Fights briefly, then runs out. You scan, see 4 people standing there (including a healer). Criminal returns fully healed and with sanc, attacks you again.

You can flag their healer now. He never stepped in the city but he helped a criminal and it could at least be argued that the crime happened in the city (because the criminal is in the city using this benefit to fight back against you).

But even then you would need to make sure the healer really did heal and sanc him -- in this context I mentioned a lowbie assassin could help.

This is as far as I feel a provost can take flagging and still be justified. FWIW, I didn't even take it this far, although I allowed my magistrates to flag in such particular cases, if they felt it was the right way.

However, if it can in no way be argued that the crime happened in the city, then you cannot flag, and this was never subject to interpretation, in my eyes.