Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjecttwo things
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=68868&mesg_id=68884
68884, two things
Posted by sleepy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1. I very much like Rahsael, his religion (from what I've seen), RP, etc. My only gripe has really been that for people who are playing opposite of Rahsael players, it becomes very tiresome to RP with them. This is not a knock on the religion itself, but more that it is very one-dimensional to RP with someone who's his follower. To go into details and examples sounds like it will just only add to the headache I already have, so I'll leave it at that. If someone disagrees with me and wants a more detailed response, I'll provide one. But in essence, I felt that once I met one Rahsael follower, I met them all. That last part is what became pretty wearisome for me.

2. To echo elsewhere in the thread, Rahsael as a person is a great addition to the team. I think one very good example of how you know he is good in a leadership position is how he always re-directs the praise towards the IMM staff as a whole than just himself. Classic leadershipping 101. :P