Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectKudos to Rahsael.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=68868&mesg_id=68868
68868, Kudos to Rahsael.
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So, I've been gone from CF for a while. New job, moved states, seems like a new life. But before I left and in my last couple of weeks I tried to make a short come back and play around with the down time at work. So I rolled a druid and gunned for Rahsael without any knowledge.

Rahsael. Was. Fabulous. I was super impressed with how he met my character where he was and guided along all with impeccable roleplay. Reminded me of old Eshval encounters.

And I purposefully came as a newbie, wanting to let the character's mistakes and natural dialogue lead the way. Rahsael accommodated and spent an hour nurturing in a dark way the character to the realization that loss frees a man. It was really great.

Anyway, I felt the above needed to be said. I check in every few weeks and saw some really dumb comments and negativity to an Imm who by and large has overdelivered and been a huge boon to the mud.

Cheers to you and the others. I hope you all have fun and make fun for others.

Dal/Forsaken