Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectDestuvius, are you still around?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=68731
68731, Destuvius, are you still around?
Posted by Priest wannabe. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Trying contact, with no success.

Kinda new to empowerment system, so i do not know if it is normal or not.

Tried the hints on help, pray, note and e-mail (which returned due to full/blocked inbox).

Thanks in advance.

68732, Ish, been a real weird last few weeks
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My online presence has been very up and down over the last year since having a second kid. These last few weeks have been even more erratic then normal. I am hoping it will stabilize and I can at least play catch up on the stuff I've gotten behind on, including potential followers.
68739, Hey you've got two potential followers already
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Don't deny them :)
68741, Fake news
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Everyone knows that after you have 1 child, additional ones don't take any additional time or effort. :)
68742, That is true
if you're father.
68748, Any hint or hope for a good time to find you?
Posted by Priest Wannabe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks in advance, and hope things work out for you.
68751, Have you tried a note in game?
Posted by Seriphax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have used a note twice in the past, informing my intent and general expected play hours for the immediate future (next few days) and both times my imm was pretty much waiting for me when I logged. It wasn't Dest, but if you haven't already this can be a good place to start if your times are t syncing up generically.
68765, First off, you plan to be super needy :)
NT
68772, Not really.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If an IMM is under the 'Active' status on the Wizlist it isn't needy for a follower who has taken the time to write a role/desc and is waiting on empowerment to reach out if the IMM is clearly not active and should be dormant.

With Destuvius I usually have no trouble emailing and getting a response, dude checks his email. If he doesn't respond to your email he is ignoring you.
68774, Not you, of all people
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=63933&mesg_id=63939&page=
68777, God no.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I email an imm once after a week and if I don't get a response I play something else. Also don't roll anything for an imm I haven't seen via in a month