Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectLast time I played a thief with wt and cs
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=68710&mesg_id=68729
68729, Last time I played a thief with wt and cs
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was Ild I think. Rager defender.

Weapontrip could only be performed with a sword or mace in main wield (if you were dualing) I assume you could do it just fine with a long weapon. At one time you could lead with a weapontrip, then it was changed. Not sure what the status is on that.

Cheapshot will fire on wt. wt + cheap shot seemed better than a regular trip, but not by much.

Trip + cs was permalag if you got the cs every time and didn't enter any commands between trips. I seem to recall it not being perma lag once and I think I attributed that to scanning or something between trips. Not sure if the necro talking to his IMM at the time had anything to do with it, but I doubt it.

I also remember getting ***DEMOLISHES*** with cheap shot with spiked-toed boots, so get some of those.

I would never make a thief without cheapshot and if you're going to have that perfected, weapontrip didn't seem to much extra for those who forgot to quaff.