Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectIs there/will there be an IC explanation of Ignolmeer's departure?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=68705
68705, Is there/will there be an IC explanation of Ignolmeer's departure?
Posted by Looking to the path ahead. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Curious about what the in character reasoning is to Fort and the remaining Ignolmeer followers. It definitely affects the direction of the follower, so in contemplating said direction it would help to know if there is a planned IC explanation or if I should just go on as if the heavens are silent.
68708, He was full-looted/sacced
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
By the High Priest of Matrikian order :)
68706, I've got some plans.
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hopefully planning to do some IC things with various Ignolmeer followers with potentially different conclusions/results for each. In terms of Ignolmeer's presence, I will say I have seen some charming RP from his follower before where they speculate that he is busy in another timeline or some such. I'm not an Ignol-master, so just do your darndest.

The hard part is matching up with them time wise, as well as plotting all this out given each character is slightly different.

But I WILL say that we've got some plans floating around. So just keep it IC, roll with your role, and let's see where this goes.

Hopefully we'll have some fun.

-Ish
68707, Thanks!
Posted by OPster on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Awesome, and thank you for the response. I mostly ask because I am overdue to update my role, and an IC death or some such could potentially change many things. I have some options as far as available avenues forward, so this definitely helps allow for some creative influence. Thanks again.
68709, Oh just do some gechoes
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
and blow up Galadon.