Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Its 100% Like I said, You are not considering goodie ghosts you are talking about City Guards -
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=68472&mesg_id=68520
68520, RE: Its 100% Like I said, You are not considering goodie ghosts you are talking about City Guards -
Posted by Seriphax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First, Batman would have used Word of Recall to make sure the guard didn't follow him. He might have used the sewer exit under his guildmaster to leave town so he didn't get any more on his tail.

Secondly it's not one and done. Mistakes can be forgiven (the first time especially), multiple infractions indicate a pattern (like with Ghrimmli).

For the record met Ghrimmli and never had an issue with him, he helped me out with every interaction, actually. So I'm not looking to just pile on here, but Fort has high standards, especially for an Iggy follower. Each of those infractions represents a choice and how those choices are dealt with that shows him and the rest of the Cabal who you are. Didn't meet Kaiden, but from what I was told by virtually everyone is that it wasn't a one time thing. I can sympathize with Ghrimmli to an extent, but you have to realize that the kinship thing was an oversight. Yes, you rolled with it as an RP device which is fine, but when it was made apparent that it was a mechanical mistake it's now time to divorce your RP from mechanics again.