Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI killed 2 dwarves in over 500 hrs with my 2 dwarfs.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=68472&mesg_id=68500
68500, I killed 2 dwarves in over 500 hrs with my 2 dwarfs.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
One was one of the galadonian patrolman on Eastern who is a dwarf. Was thirsting once and he was already gushing from some other encounter and I basically two-rounded him.

The other was Nexus dwarf.

He got me at least 3 times. I think I got him solo once in a defense and that's it (though he died once seconds after killing me during a raid on Nexus...).

I tried like hell to never fight him, but then after a fight between the two of us we were ARRRRRRRRPEEEEEING and he told me he didn't care about the dwarves and was an exile. So then I felt less bad trying to brutally murder him.

Brondalorm never killed another dwarf, NPC or PC.

As the IMMs have said, the dwarf race is the only race that has a section of the helpfile for said race talking how dwarves value other dwarves above all else.

Now, granted, I agree, it ####ing sucks to get hit with nerfs without warning (though it seems like from what a few IMMs have posted that during you ranking on mobs you got IMMteraction you chose to ignore in lieu of quick EXP gain...which is more than I ever got before I got nerfed...but I digress), but that's not the issue. The issue is you actually probably got WAAAAAY too much leeway. Does it suck that a dwarf who kills other dwarves will lose his specs? Yep. But that's the breaks playing a dwarf.

Who are still woefully underpowered as warriors btw. Woefully.