Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectComments
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=68214&mesg_id=68253
68253, Comments
Posted by Patrisaurus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm wary of sounding like an ingrate to folks who are responding kindly but here I go anyways.

1-3 while tautologically more than nothing are pretty sparse to someone actually trying to jump in and get up to speed. Alduk is redundant with friendly casters or souped up lore classes, and the item lists omit anything competitive past super low levels. Legendary awareness might net me a notion of what's good but I've already been online enough to know that guy's phylactery beats my green sleeves. I don't know where to start looking for the phylactery though.

4 it's clear to me why you'd want to keep the good stuff to yourself and I certainly don't hold it against you, but it is exactly the culuture I described in my first. Is it actually a good thing to have OP preps in the game for that only 1 person stumbles across them and gets to abuse them for all future characters?

I will say these sound like answers I've given before. Funny to be on the other side :)