Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectTry to read the initial posts before answering
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=67654&mesg_id=67749
67749, Try to read the initial posts before answering
Posted by wln on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Problem is not with EP's. Problem is with the lack of goals if there are no one to kill. Before umedron fckd up EP system, I'd go somewhere and do some explore. Yes, grinding. But you also have to grind XP, wands, preps, commerce, etc. Fo some reason they have killed grinding of the exploration points. So now, when I have no need to grind XP, wands, commerce and there are no one to interract/fight, I have NOTHING to do. NO-THIN-G.

There were players who played for sake of exploration XP grinding. They even had the properly titles. Some were doing it for the sake of the rating ("whoa, I've grinded most OBS/EXP XP than anyone else in the game!"), and it's also ####ed up.

and about your 6 edges. Congratulations. But for some classes 6 is enough, for some (healers) 0 is okay, for some even 12 is not enough to finish the build. So you have your 6 edges and you still play. But other player's don't.

Helping new players is great, but when a new player comes to an empty MUD, chance for his conversion into a player is about zero, no matter how actively you are helping them.