Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Then why do you keep arguing to keep the system as-is?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=67654&mesg_id=67731
67731, RE: Then why do you keep arguing to keep the system as-is?
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There is a reasonable upper limit you can get with Imm support, that's true. But my concern is the limit that you can get WITHOUT Imm support is approaching zero. That's terrible and it needs to be fixed.

Ultimately, no one can say exactly what is causing the playerbase to shrink, or what's causing it to shrink faster than it used to.

Here's what I can say with absolute certainty:

For me, the game was more fun when edge points were more readily available, because it allowed customization of your character to an extent that is not currently possible.

The game was also more fun when there were more heavily involved and interactive Imms.

Those are the two biggest changes that have affected the amount of fun I had 5 years ago compared to now. They are the two biggest reasons that I don't feel excited about rolling a new character anymore. I think if those two things were fixed, more players would play.

If you think something different, please share it. Right now, I'm tired of logging in with just 4 other players (which is not uncommon during my play times).