Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: CF is convulsing on the ground.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=67654&mesg_id=67658
67658, RE: CF is convulsing on the ground.
Posted by Squaremaster on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've played CF off and on since 2007, never really done anything big or high-profile, mainly because for most of that time I was an adolescent and didn't really get what the game was about.

That being said, now that I'm old an competent enough to understand how the game is played I really just can't muster the interest to play consistently. The two most enjoyable aspects of CF that have retained my interest over the years is PK and writing roles. First I want to thank whoever rated the role for my last character because it was only like a couple hours after I entered it, and that's always nice. Less nice now that it means basically nothing for getting edges. But after the high of getting my little approval stamp everything just seems to come to a screeching halt these days. There's no one to kill, or the only opposition I can face is something that will completely wreck my build, and lo and behold they're the only person in range I can fight for a week or two, it gets very dull.

I've never personally enjoyed exploring, except as a means to get edgepoints.

Any way, I don't know how any of these issues can be reconciled, but I thought I'd add my thoughts on the matter. It's really a shame to see this game in such sorry shape regardless of what the root issue is.