Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectWe've had this conversation before.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=6344&mesg_id=6438
6438, We've had this conversation before.
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I made a mess of it on qhcf and I've done it here too, but I get the consistant feeling that the Imm's do not care about the over all feel of the game at all.

Qaledus answered this well.

As for names, here's a small tip I've learned from having to change lots of names:

If you force someone to change their name, it pisses roughly half of them off. People delete over it. New players drop link and don't come back. Etc.

Therefore, I'm only going to change a name if the example is pretty blatant.

Finally, if you scroll back a little, you'll see a conversation where you decided you didn't like some newbie's name choice, bitched him out over the newbie channel about it, and then threw a hissy when you were pulled aside and told to knock it off. Having dealt with you before, I'd bet there were some of your usual racist comments about "fur-en-ers" ruined your CF experience in there as well. My answer to all of that still stands: We're not interested in enforcing a draconian name policy, so you can stop asking.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com