Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Why CF is dead and isn't coming back
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=63297&mesg_id=63322
63322, RE: Why CF is dead and isn't coming back
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"It had everything to do with him as a person making a choice to harass a staff member who lacked the means to prevent it from happening more. That's just not okay, and regardless of what sort of quality characters that player brings, or how long they have been playing."

No power to prevent it? You mean like, clicking the x on the mud-client window? I can't imagine anyone but an absolute man-child being so hurt by some text-based drunken antics that it seems necessary though.

What did he actually do?
Did he use his ex-military skills to track you down and send you threatening phone calls?
Threaten to come to your homes and kill you?
Pillage your wombs?

I mean he was a medic so if that happened it's more likely you just misunderstood the slurred speech and he actually just wanted to patch you up or something.

I'm just trying to wrap my mind around this, what he could have done that was so bad that someone has now apparently been victimized.
Do you know how silly you sound?

Who knows. Maybe it was really that bad.

Some guy was saying in your defense it's a shame we'll only see one side of the story.
I think that's ironic since you're the only ones who can clear that up.