Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Anyone else concerned about the arms race CF has be...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=47373&mesg_id=47594
47594, RE: Anyone else concerned about the arms race CF has be...
Posted by SideStrider on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I generally wouldn't post a response to something like this, but what the hell I'll throw it out there. I've never really gotten any type of reward, but thats because Im terrible at figuring out whats worthy of being rewarded, something I've frequently asked for aid with, but seems nobody has the time to help a RP Artard.

Even though I generally rarely cabal, because i'm terrible at PK and generally done recieve much attention, sometime I rarely get more than 300 immxp for a role entry, which kinds of erks me because when I look at PBF files their roles are not anymore quality than some of my own yet they get 1250 immxp for the first entry or something stupid. Thats probably a bit of an exageration. Yet, even through never recieving any attention, stacking 20 edges from PK, any of that nonsense that most people, including me so long to experience, but dont. I still always crawl back, just let the cards fall where their thrown and let it be. The immortals have enough on their plates without having to worry about the newest bitch from the playbase.

Just gotta let some of this stuff go folks. Lets have some fun with it. If their too beast theres no law saying to cannot gank em with five friends!

YES IT IS I! THE LORD OF EXCESSIVE COMMA USAGE!