Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectDruid Edge Questions
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=41538
41538, Druid Edge Questions
Posted by Wannabe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Skin of the Redwoods:

Does this do anything besides improve the AC on bark skin? If not, is there much point since druids don't get much use out of AC?

Ecological Conservator:

Is this only available as an imm given reward?

Metalshaper / Topical Tracer:

Am I correct in thinking that Topical Tracer completely subsumes the need for Metalshaper? i.e. if you're going to take Topical Tracer then Metalshaper becomes useless?
41539, discuss prereq
Posted by Straklaw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Haven't played a druid in awhile, but for the second two questions, you could probably discuss prereq with a guildmaster. It's likely you MUST take metalshaper before you can learn topical tracer. As for ecological conservator, if you can't ever learn it...then yeah, will have to be imm-given. Otherwise, may just have requirements you haven't met yet.
41543, RE: discuss prereq
Thanks.

One more while you're here...

What herb set corresponds to a waning moon?
41545, Protective.~
Posted by ibuki on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~
41547, RE: Protective.~
Awesome. Thanks!

I'm going to go for broke then...

Natural herbs. Dio's FAQ says that, among other things, they make your COW do its special moves more often.

Does having more natural herb sets when you call a COW make it more likely to get a higher-level one?

Does having more natural herb sets make your COW hit harder in melee, or is that offensive? Or is COW melee damage not affected by herbs at all?