Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectthat was more constructive
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=3854&mesg_id=3872
3872, that was more constructive
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
re scion powers, not all of them can be seen by non-scions. Sight of the damned and divination being but two. Divination is an interesting power. I still am not sure exactly what it does. (Probably because I didn't realise I could use mob corpses and not just pc corpses for ages.) I have to say that whilst scion rp seems ok under the new system, it is quite easy to miss it. Scions seem to have quite a lot of introverts, though that is perhaps not unreasonable given the cabal.

Regarding tribs not having an enemy cabal, to some extent they do, although I agree they are basically not opposed by an organised force. However, individual tribs have their own personal grudges. Some kill unpopular imperials when they can, making them less popular with the tribs who work with the imperials in some instances. Some hunt scions, because of the number of recent scion troublemakers. Some hunt villagers, because of the persistant village criminals. (Mostly these are the tribs whose corpses can be found lying around.)

What they didn't do, though they can do, is take the items of other cabals. However, it is possible for tribs (the cabal, rather than the individuals in the cabal) to do it at present, under the right circumstances. A week ago, it wasn't. Well, the rules haven't changed, but the rules that can be brought into play have.

That's assuming I understand how the current trib set-up works, but I think I do.