Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI think I've heard about the situation you mention
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=3854&mesg_id=3861
3861, I think I've heard about the situation you mention
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Damn I'm a mage tribunal and I'm outside of town because if I whack criminals outside of town it 'really' shows I'm dedicated and deserve to be a vindicator,

It is good rp for any tribunal. If a tribunal doesn't attack a criminal outside of town, then they are running scared and deserve removal imho.

> oh someone attacked me while I was trying to kill them, that's flaggable man, you aided a criminal.

If this relates to a recent note to tribunal, perhaps you should mention that before attacking the tribunal you woke your criminal groupmate.

> Why is this cabal even around? Can't you just make every one of the three hundred guards now wandering most non-ruined cities attack anyone who intiates an attack in front of them and flag characters instead? This cabal is for those who 'really' don't wanna get killed,

How is that? First you complain about tribunals coming out of town to kill criminals when you outnumber them, and now you complain that it is for people who don't want to die. Which is it? Magistrates out of town don't have any cabal powers to draw on. Therefore they should be at a disadvantage.

> like the ego stroke of being able to ruin things for people who irk them or flex their tribunal muscle, and hoard the gear that comes with being able to have the mud do the work for you by killing those pesky criminals. Let it die... please

The current tribunal is probably the best rp'd cabal of any I have ever known since I started playing the mud. There is some excellent rp in that cabal, and some skilled pk'ers. It sounds like you are sore because you got waxed by one/some.

Incidentally, scion too is not a pointless cabal. It took some conversations with Ghuljun to make me realise for the first time what it is about. Scion powers are nice, but your post shows you don't understand the limitations of them.