Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subject How could I forget the Tribunals...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=3854&mesg_id=3855
3855, How could I forget the Tribunals...
Posted by Lokith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

This cabal is pitiful. Unless you're one of them of course. Wide-sweeping powers and vague definitions allowing you to flag people and make something as simple as traveling through town impossible, who wouldn't love that? The laws as they stand presently are a massive joke that most don't find too amusing. If you aid a criminal in 'any' way. Damn I dropped a fancy cap and he picked it up... that's flaggable my friend. Damn I'm a mage tribunal and I'm outside of town because if I whack criminals outside of town it 'really' shows I'm dedicated and deserve to be a vindicator, oh someone attacked me while I was trying to kill them, that's flaggable man, you aided a criminal. Why is this cabal even around? Can't you just make every one of the three hundred guards now wandering most non-ruined cities attack anyone who intiates an attack in front of them and flag characters instead? This cabal is for those who 'really' don't wanna get killed, like the ego stroke of being able to ruin things for people who irk them or flex their tribunal muscle, and hoard the gear that comes with being able to have the mud do the work for you by killing those pesky criminals. Let it die... please...