Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectFair questions
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=3672&mesg_id=3706
3706, Fair questions
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Since it is a new religion it is too soon to go into specifics about what I will do as far as manipulating things suchs as spells, skills or powers.

With religious beliefs, you can reject all others over the sake of your own as well. The dictionary of real life only plays a small part in the dictionary of CF.

Nihilism is the denial of established authority and institutions. Any of my Chosen do as their free will dictates. None of them have any power over another.

No one person has ever changed the face of any world without help. There is also a level of wisdom involved in being a Nihilist. A Nihilist is not a nut case with no purpose in my religion. Mind you, that the two Chosen are not followers of mine. They have their own religions. So, one could be named a Nihilist if they so choose without actually following me.

Yes, I will empower people and have a religion. Nihilism is not a prerequisite for my religion. It just has a parallel of attitudes.