Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: You're so out of whack it's only saddening.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=3672&mesg_id=3697
3697, RE: You're so out of whack it's only saddening.
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you are speaking of the two Heralds I am thinking about, they definately deserved the beatings they took. Now, if other Heralds got in the way to defend them, well, that's part of getting involved. Not only did these Heralds aid those who attacked them in the past, they were actively involved in the hunt several times. Just because you are a Herald, doesn't mean that you get to do something stupid, say I am sorry, and think it is forgiven. As for attacking just the meek and the harmless, that is utter BS. Currently There are over a dozen Tribunals the two Chosen Nihilists can harm and over 40 Imperials, not to mention the others they are offended by. This is exactly what the religion is designed to do. Right now, there are those two and perhaps a few others who aid them...rarely do I see more than five of them together, and often it is three or less. What is everyone going to do when the numbers are even if two to five people cause this much of a problem?