Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI don't want to preemptively #### upon anything coming down the pipe...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=3672&mesg_id=3672
3672, I don't want to preemptively #### upon anything coming down the pipe...
Posted by Wilhath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...but please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please do not even open the door, even slightly, for chaotic-stupid characters to reenter the realm. Ridding Thera of Entropy was one of the great leaps, bounds, triple-jumps towards the betterment of mudding in general. I thoroughly believe that CF not having Entropy anymore improved EVERY MUD known to man, not just CF. Baby Jesus cries, Buddha weeps, Vishnu(sp) flails, Allah gnashes his teeth, and Satan dances an Irish jig at the very idea of a cabal allowing chaotic-stupids entrance returning to CF. I don't even play steadily anymore (maybe a char to 10th every 2 months), but I'm sure that knowing that chaotic-stupids once again roam Thera would send me into a major depressive episode.

I'm all for a nihilistic, anarchy sort of cabal coming to CF, but please nothing that allows chaotic-stupids. Chaotic-stupids should be denied the first time they yell "Spoon!" or have mudsex in the shrine of a furry.

Please do not release this plague upon the realms ever again.