Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectWhy do you make excuses for Full Loots?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=36408&mesg_id=36408
36408, Why do you make excuses for Full Loots?
Posted by Funnyone on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There's always a thread on full looting, and full sacing. There's always people who justify it one way or another. But, why dont you just come out and say it, and quit making excuses. Just tell the other people that you are a complete d-ck with nothing in your life working for you, and you want to get back some of the frustration from your own life by taking someone else's enjoyment of CF away.

The thread below is crap. Noone likes to be full looted. Noone likes having their items sacrificed because of the above paragraph. You know Shura was annoying, and his reasons for sacrificing things were BS. You know this. I tried to speak to the guy on occasion, but never got a response. I didn't realize it was because he didn't understand me. He justified sacrificed everything because you took his staff? No, that's not the reason. there are many other reasons why he full sac'd you (paragraph above)

people need to understand that not everyone is a douche. Not everyone is a 'vet' of cf and most just come here to play and have fun. When that 'fun' is taken away because of some 'vet' (paragraph above) has a bad day, then they leave CF. There are alot of things wrong with CF, and the full sacing is part of it. There are cabals that log in at the same time. Then after that cabal rests, another cabal logs in with huge numbers.

Why is that?

I just wish the Imms would jump in and do something about it, because the numbers aren't getting better, but the amount of pricks seems to be.

My solution; Hard code it to where you can only take 3 items from a corpse along with the coins. that makes you very selective on what you take. This gets rid of the (paragraph above) people, and it lets you keep the armor you have obtained.