Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectmy dogma just pissed in your rosaries.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=336&mesg_id=353
353, my dogma just pissed in your rosaries.
Posted by shokai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I admit when I read this, I wonder what mud you've been playing, because I'm relatively sure you've not been playing CF. There are a loooooot of religions that basically say 'I'm right because my god says so...and you're toast for the same reason'. As for well defined religions? Have you bothered to do any amount of talking to tattoo'd characters about their religions? I think you'll find out that some are so detailed the character can even tell you IC what will happen to them after they die. Additionally, your claim that there are no 'relgiously motivated' cabals is pure crapola. There are two that come to mind instantly as religously motivated cabals. Admittedly one currently doesn't exist exactly.

I agree with Valg, I think you've got an idea of what CF should be like because of some past MUD you've been on, or just personal prefrences. I think it's hurting you badly on CF because you refuse to see what is here, instead you keep looking at what isn't. Instead of seeing the game we've designed you're looking at the game you think you'd like. Try closing your mouth a bit and opening your mind. I think you might find out why CF has as many repeat players as it does...who knows, you may end up enjoying yourself instead of finding things wrong around every turn.