Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectHmm
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=2604&mesg_id=2635
2635, Hmm
Posted by Nightgaunt_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Skills are not everything, but some skills do matter. I rarely practice any skills these days because I'm lazy and end up deleting anyway. I do fine sure, but I stick to the skills I learn through ranking, simple as that. I wont offhand if offhand is 69%, because frankly it fails often enough that I could as well pincer.

If I have low percentage in my weaponskill and have a low disarm, frankly I would not disarm. Easy as that, because it just wont work enough time to be satisfying. And it should be like this, but skills do matter.

If I play a warrior that perfects his weapons and the buff weapon spec skills(like flurry), I will be much more potent than if I havent. I wont make different prep choises and suddenly fail to find my way out of the past just because I practiced. A 100% flurry is so much more deadly than a 80ish flurry, that is just the way it is.

And most of the buff warrior chars have been practice monkeys, but then again you dont have to do it. But I belive it makes a quite a difference, especially for fragile races like arial sword specs.

Anyway, dont really know what I wanted to say. Was just bored I guess.