Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Underrated legacies.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=19207&mesg_id=19217
19217, RE: Underrated legacies.
Posted by Tahren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've seen some logs of Mercy of the Typhoon that look interesting. When someone in the opposing group fled, the Mercy warrior got a free hit on every opponent he was fighting, and then automatically initiated combat on one opponent. The downside is that the hit is parry/dodge/shield block-able. Might be a good legacy to pair with deathblow (get lucky on the extra hits?) and flurry, which is notorious for triggering wimpy. Utility of this legacy seems to be a little lower if you're not fighting groups.

Awhile back, there were logs of a Fluid Deceptions/Space Between Heartbeats warrior. I'd like to give that build a try sometime. Double feint + disarm + free hits on weapon fumbling...seems interesting against warriors - as long as you aren't lagged. Fluid deceptions seems like it would be a good legacy for fighting NPCs.

Renewal of the Spring may have some interesting side effects, based on some commentary by Nepenthe in my Whispers of the Great Siege thread a few days back. Maybe there's something more to this legacy than meets the eye.