Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectSome good thoughts, and..
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=1209&mesg_id=1211
1211, Some good thoughts, and..
Posted by Santa Claus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gang Banging:
=================
I don't ever see this ending. Whomever can, will. If some cabals are more numerous in number then they will of course, and the uncabaled bistandard, or the cabal member without backup, is going to be raped.
Picturing it though, a giant wielding a polearm could easily stand nearly on top of a gnome if they worked in unison.

Perhaps, a new skill is in order? One working in unison with your other group members. Or a random chance, that increases, with the more people you have in a group the easier it is to overswing and hit one of your group members or strike them with a spell? Is a thought.

Looting:
=================
I would like to see "get all corpse" removed from any living player. So, they have to pick individual pieces out of a corpse. Better yet if get 1. or 2. corpse no longer functioned.

The reason behind this is, if you think about it, the body is still wearing all of this attire. How can you, within 1 second, remove everything from the body and have it in your inventory and be gone? It takes me longer than that to remove my own clothing.

But as a ghost I would think get all corpse would be allowed on your own corpse.