Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: I'm bringing it up because it's important.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72895&mesg_id=73065
73065, RE: I'm bringing it up because it's important.
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Internet boards. Ugh. Point to basic decency almost anywhere on these forums lately. Though actually, you are usually civil most of the time, unlike some people, and I do appreciate seeing that. I know Jalim and Rob like to troll you for some reason lately, not that it is ever constructive.

It's fair of you to assume something like that about me on the basis that I played CF? You should know better than that. My whole take on that was that Shaapa was the asshole, not the Imms (if the incident is what I think it was). I have no idea about the actual facts of that situation and I've no interest in rehashing it anyway, because it's not really relevant.

You are right, denials for fictitious reasons are not good. So give me concrete examples where it consistently happens to players, Russian or otherwise. Don't you see the flaw in the logic of saying X happened once = X will always happen again in the future.

You're a grown man, that's a question for you to answer.