Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectYou Imm's could have saved yourselves and this guy some work..
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=6344&mesg_id=6406
6406, You Imm's could have saved yourselves and this guy some work..
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
by simply stating.

There is nothing wrong, it's all by design, his points were invalid.

I made a mess of it on qhcf and I've done it here too, but I get the consistant feeling that the Imm's do not care about the over all feel of the game at all.

Shoddy descriptions, bizzar names, requests for assistance or clarification are met with cryptic answers that leave me wondering if I was just helped or insulted.

I'll give an example that has stuck in my craw for some time. I had a Felar hand spec and I couldn't understand why, I was seeing no echoes for evasion and why I was seeing no improvements in it after several ranks of nearly solo ranking/exploring.

I prayed about it and was told "Nothing was wrong." I asked for clarification and was told... "Zip" no response. In time I deleted for what ever reason and moved on.

Then some time ago I was reading a log and I noticed the player inputing the command "eva". I re-read the help file and realized that I had over looked the obvious. t was not an automatic skill but one requiring input.

Call me what you want, (Many of you do after all) but how hard would it have been to have simply offered that I needed to input the command or at least look at the help file again.

What if I wasn't an alrady jaded player that expected this treatment from the staff?

Any way, why just make it official policy that it's against official policy to ask why people might be leaving CF.

P.S. I am not now nor have I ever considered myself a stellar example of the player base.

P.S.S. Your minotaur system is just nerfed. How is It I can be rolling one, stop rolling, start again the next instant and have no slot? Why be so difficult about things like this?