Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: re: paying cents in a fight
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=59072&mesg_id=59341
59341, RE: re: paying cents in a fight
Posted by RaidersOfTheLostCodex on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry for my comment in that regard then. This I will have to freely admit is a limit of exposure problem for a number of years.

It still stands with old Cents before the change in a lot of situations there was a way out you could even just flee (Admitedly at a reduced rate, but it would send you back the way you came to a clear path out), word, vanish, forest haven in some cases, nocturne of fright, etc. Hell you could even use the argued Orb of Travel. But this is really where my biggest gripe is.

A single item that is not overly "Easy" to get and that one could argue could be applied to centurions as well.

Insects in a maze is broken. The hunt in a maze is broken (I know there are time restrictions). Insects ever since the inception of Sylvan has been broken I know this is going back a long long long time but there was a reason back then why some many sylvan played air majors because once you had someone insected in an open area they were more than often dead. The current situation of a maze given all the other terrain advantages is probably even worse.

Do Outlander have invokers at the moment? Because lets add vortex and potentially in limited fashion grease to the mix of issues in a maze.

And the whole topic of this discussion is to improve raiding, and at the moment as a lone retriever if you have to face the hunt or insects I wont say there is no point trying ... But there is definitely an element of weighing up holding back.