Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: What's scary is that you're missing the fact that I'm no missing that fact.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=51996&mesg_id=52180
52180, RE: What's scary is that you're missing the fact that I'm no missing that fact.
Posted by Knac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow...I'm speechless.

1) If you're trying to cover up the fact that you're not pro, you're failing miserably.

2) Selective reading isn't reading the entire thing. Just because they want to destroy civilization does not mean that they are nature loving. Just because they "shun" people who like to destroy nature does not mean they are nature loving. Nature loving means that they are nature loving. That's the beauty of RP and of a game where you can immerse yourself - there are various takes on what makes an outlander.

If you were to make the argument that Lyristeon does not embody ANY aspect of an outlander, there might be some coherent argument behind that. But you're saying that because Lyristeon is not nature loving, he shouldn't belong to the outlanders, which is extremely different.

Outlanders are NOT NECESSARILY nature loving. Seriously think about this for a moment.

And seriously, go back to making arguments 101. "I'm right because I'm right and you're wrong" doesn't make an argument. Just makes you seem "stupid and oblivious"