Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI don't care about the direction of the game.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=50010&mesg_id=50077
50077, I don't care about the direction of the game.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I'll always offer my opinions, as long as I actually read posts and such.

For clarification:

I don't care about the direction of CF because I have NO power to effect it besides rolling a character. I could make a million awesome salient points in a post and it doesn't mean anything. I could offer constructive criticism and my thoughts on how to "fix CF", but in the end, I have no power. Like, at all. I might be able to get a couple people to be like "Yeah, that does suck! I won't play either". But that's not real power.

The IMMs have an idea for where they want CF to be and I can either like it and play or not play. When I find time, maybe I'll want to play again. If that happens, I'll just play, I won't give two ####s about who is playing who, what immortal cheats, et cetera.

I suppose you could call it a realists' maturity stage? Should I have even made a post? Maybe not, but I can't be a person who just keeps their opinion to themselves. Never been able to and won't start now.